The Center for a Secure Free Society has recently participated in the discussion regarding the U.S. foreign policy towards Cuba. SFS has been actively involved in the recent conversations and has gained a number of media mentions over the last few months, as well as the launch of several new digital products that relate to these on-going conversations regarding the U.S. Cuba policy.
On Thursday February 26, 2015 SFS Senior Fellow, Fernando Menéndez, testified before the U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere. To see or view his testimony, visit the U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere.
- We are excited to release our very first Secure Free Podcast, hosted by SFS International Fellow, Candice Malcolm: Secure Freedom Podcast Episode 1 – Cuba
- The second Podcast features an interview with one of our roundtable panelists and SFS Senior Fellow, Fernando Menéndez: Candice Malcolm Interviews Fernando Menéndez on Cuba
- We are also pleased to release the raw audio from our SFS policy roundtable so you can listen to the robust discussion in full: SFS Roundtable on Cuba
- SFS International Fellow, Candice Malcolm, published an article that weights in on the potential problems with lifting the embargo with Cuba. Read more in the Toronto Sun.
- SFS Senior Fellow, JD Gordon, published in Fox News Latino regarding the possibility of Gitmo becoming a terror base. Read more at Fox News Latino.
- VOA- Cuba: Peligro “claro e inminente” para EE.UU.
- VOA – Los retos de la nueva era EE.UU. – Cuba
- Marti Noticias – Apuntes de la audiencia: Nueva política hacia Cuba y la seguridad nacional de EEUU
- Cuban American National Foundation – JOSEPH HUMIRE TALKS TO THE WALL STREET JOURNAL ABOUT THE CASTRO REGIME
- Cuba Democracia Y Vida – Joseph M. Humire: “Irán depende cada vez más de Cuba para penetrar en América Latina”. Por Joan Antonio Guerrero Vall.